book of Harry potter Books series List
written by Joanne Rowling, known as J.K Rowling. the idea of Harry Potter in 1990 while sitting on a delayed train from Manchester to London King’s Cross. Over the next five years, she began to map out all seven books of the series. observe this article! Here you will discover the table of Harry Potter Books and a look into the Harry Potter Universe!
Author J.K. Rowling
Type Of book Children’s novel
5 Harry Potter Books Series List
1.Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
This novel was the first novel in the harry potter series. the book was first released in the UK(united kingdom) on 26 June 1997. The book Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone reached best-selling fiction in 1997.it’s available in 70 other languages.
most reviews were beneficial for J.K Rowling.
1.This book is an interesting start to Harry’s journey toward coming to a precondition with his past and facing his future.
2.Ten-year-old boy is an orphan who lives in the fictional London
3.Harry is a wizard and that he has been acknowledged at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
4.Harry’s close two friends are Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
5.Ron Weasley belongs to an old wizarding family.
6. Hermione Granger, whose guardians are Muggles
7.Harry, Ron, and Hermione derive that the treasure.
Want to check Hard copy check
2.Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets is the second part Novel in the harry potter series.
the book was first released in the UK on 2 July 1998. This novel was written by J.k Rowling, the story will start when harry’s second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- The Worst Birthday
- Dobby’s warning
- The Burrow
- At Flourish and Blotts
- The Whomping Willow
- Gilderoy Lockhart
- Mudbloods and Murmurs
- The Deathday Party
- Writing on the Wall
- The Rogue Bludger
- the dueling club
- The Polyjuice Potion
- The Very Secret Diary
- Cornelius Fudge
- The Chamber of Secrets
- The Heir of Slytherin
- Dobby’s Reward
3.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
After two fabulous books, the prisoner of Azkaban is the part third in the series of Harry Potter written by British author J.k Rowling.
the book was first released in the UK on 8 July 1999.
The book sold 68,000 duplicates in only three days after it publishes in the United Kingdom.
- Owl Post
- The Knight Bus
- The Dementor
- At Flourish and Blotts
- The Boggart in the Wardrobe
- Grim Defeat
- The Firebolt
- Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw
- The Quidditch Final
- Cat, Rat, and Dog
- The Servant of Lord Voldemort
- Hermione’s Secret
4.Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter is halfway through his preparation as a wizard and his transitioning.
- Harry needs to escape from the poisonous Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup with Hermione, Ron, and the Weasleys.
- He needs to dream about Cho Chang, his pulverize (and perhaps accomplish more than dream). He needs to get some answers concerning the baffling occasion that should occur at Hogwarts this year, an occasion including two other adversary schools of enchantment, and an opposition that hasn’t occurred for many years.
- He needs to be an ordinary, fourteen-year-old wizard. In any case, shockingly for Harry Potter, he’s not ordinary – even by wizarding measures.
5. Order of the Phoenix
- While the Harry Potter category, in general, is a commendable case of the subject of “good versus
insidious,” The Order of the Phoenix contains numerous extra topics.
- Among these are distress, transitioning, sentiment, injury, and administrative debasement. How about we consider how every one of these subjects happens in the content.
- Melancholy is a significant subject in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Toward the finish of the fourth book, Harry’s classmate Cedric was killed before him. Not exclusively is Harry compelled to manage his own distress about Cedric’s passing, however, numerous others center their sorrow around him. Harry…
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
One summer night, when Dumbledore arrives at Privet Drive to gather Harry Potter, his wand hand is blackened and shriveled, but he won’t reveal why.
Rumors and suspicion spread through the wizarding world – it feels as if even Hogwarts itself could be under threat.
Harry is convinced that Malfoy bears the Dark Mark: could there be a Death Eater amongst them?
He will need powerful magic and true friends as, with the assistance of Dumbledore, he investigates Voldemort’s darkest secrets.
And If i ever hear you criticise ,The way I teach a class again
YOU WILL BE SORRY INDEED–Professor Severus Snape
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter is leaving Privet Drive for the last time. But as he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s motorbike and that they fancy the skies, he knows Lord Voldemort, and therefore the Death Eaters won’t be far behind.
The protective charm that has kept him safe so far is broken. But the Dark Lord is breathing fear into everything he loves. And he knows he can’t keep hiding.
To stop Voldemort, Harry knows he must find the remaining Horcruxes and destroy them.
He will need to face his enemy in one final battle.